Google Search

Google

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Getting close now!

The weeks are flying by at the moment, it's hard to believe that in 7 weeks (or less) that there will be another member of the Aven household.
The pregnant one is currently only appreciative when the words little, small or beautiful are used before her name. Of course being 35 weeks means that the latter is the only one of the three that truly applies at the present time.

I've had a funny couple of weeks recently and find myself without a desktop PC at present, meaning i've not been gaming for at least a week or so, but that's enough for now i'll explain later. so i will just leave it at that for the time being. I'm not sure why i've not posted recently, it just seems that whenever i feel ready to post something, i just never get around to it, or more likely i change my mind and stop myself.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger