Google Search

Google

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Nacho Libre

Well, off to watch Nacho Libre tonight. Not entirely sure whether I'm looking forwards to it or not. On one hand I've not seen anything starring Jack Black that i didn't enjoy. However I'm not really a fan of wrestling, I've seen relatively little about the film and the trailers haven't made it seem too interesting.
I'm hoping it's going to be a very Dodgeball'ish film for me, that movie didn't appeal in the slightest, so much so that both I and my wife were totally against watching it and snubbed it's cinematic release. Something i now regret having watched it on DVD (and now owning it). Here's hoping I'll be rolling on the floor with laughter before i get home tonight.
-------------
Well i got home about an hour ago, i have to admit i enjoyed Nacho Libre though it wasn't the hilarious film i was expecting. As i said earlier, I'm not a massive wrestling fan so perhaps i didn't quite get the nuances intended but i did get a laugh out of the film. Billie fell asleep about 1/2 way through, so i guess that clearly dictates what she thought of the film.
All in all, good for a lads night but it's not one most girlfriends/wives would be happy to sit through, unless they're massive Jack Black fans.
On a slightly different note though, the soundtrack was hilarious. I'm struggling to get "Mr Loco - Religious Man (I am I am) out of my head. I managed find it on Myspace here

G'night!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger