Google Search

Google

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Leffe mmmm...

Really short note to say thanks to my colleagues that bought me a couple of large bottles of Leffe when i left work on Friday, i gratefully opened them both earlier this evening and proceeded to drink myself into a merry state.
I found Leffe Braun to be a very nice beer, it was a little strong for my tastes, it was quite caramelly but still a nice drink, very easy to drink during a meal. Though i found Leffe Blonde to be much more to my tastes, it was suprisingly fruity, and light despite being a higher %age.
Of course my other half wasn't impressed with my drinking and decided to explain just how many calories i'd just poured down my neck, but frankly after three pints i wasn't really bothered and was feeling the munchies coming on.

On another note, we watched the latest Harry Potter film on DvD, it was better than i remembered at the cinema, but i'm not entirely sure whether that was down to the Leffe or simply my mood.

That'll do for tonight, work in the morning and unfortunately a long drive now i'm back in the normal office.

Toodle Pip!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger