Google Search

Google

Monday, June 18, 2007

Well that's +5 days!

And still absolutely no sign whatsoever! (is that a real word? doesn't look right all combined like that) No broken waters, no cramps, no pains, no aches...
I'm starting to wonder just when exactly this little blighter intends on arriving. Today (18th) is our anniversary, we've been married now for two years. (cotton? someone suggested i believe) I really can't think of a more useless anniversary gift. Gold, Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Silver etc.. i understand, but cotton? paper? card? Those just sound like pathetic excuses to make people buy cards and gifts for each other! Which is also something we've decided not to do this year. In my own personal belief it sets a bad precedent, as i very much doubt we'll ever start up the gift buying again. But i guess we've got something else to look forwards to spending money on at this time of year.
I was also made aware today that depending on it's arrival date it may well not be the Gemini expected. In-fact it would be a Cancer, though i have to admit i know nothing about star signs (outside my own) and have little belief in their stated attributes, though i do know from experience that most people are quite convinced my "Scorpio" attributes are quite telling. So i'm going to do some research and find out exactly what these star signs may mean for my offspring.

1 comment:

Vastian said...

As I understand it Gemini ends on the 21st so you, or rather 'baby' has until then (my sister is Gemini, the 20th... and I still haven't gotten her a gift).

I actually put some stock in star signs, not in fortune telling or any of that nonsense, but I have generally found that people who are born under certain signs do follow remarkably similar behavior patterns, and the whole 'fire signs get along splendidly' thing to be true. Like most superstitions and myths there has to be some basis for the original idea, even the Mayans had an astrological system (though they believed that it was the time of conception rather than the time of birth that determined a person's character).

Powered By Blogger